Interesting stories about lawsuits, mass tort cases, and other personal injury issues.
- Is a woman’s death connected to psychotropic drugs and a major donation she made to her doctor?
- Who caused one teen’s death when she was struck by a drunk driver? Could a strip club’s policies be partially to blame?
- Walgreens in CA have allegedly been mishandling both drugs and patients’ confidential medical records.
- Many Australians claim a single power company caused the deadliest disasters in their nation’s modern history.
- It’s “they said, she said” in Kansas City over an alleged strip search of a public school student.
If you’ve suffered an injury that you believe was caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of someone else, you may be entitled to compensation, and our personal injury lawyers in Memphis can help. Contact us today to talk for free about your situation.