Interesting stories about lawsuits, mass tort cases, and other personal injury issues.
- Bayer may have been hurt in the short-term by lawsuits over their dangerous contraceptives (like Yaz and Yasmin), but not that hurt.
- A good example of abusive debt collection practices, brought to you by a Minnesota medical revenue company.
- How will Penn State choose to pay for the impending lawsuits?
- “A horse is a horse, of course, of course;” but that doesn’t make it the sheriff’s horse.
- Trampoline park safety – is it even possible?
If you’ve suffered an injury that you believe was caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of someone else, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact our Memphis personal injury lawyers online or call us at 901-327-1212 to talk for free about your situation.