You Can Improve Your Credit Score, Even After Bankruptcy
A lot of people worry bankruptcy will destroy their credit. But you absolutely can improve your credit score after bankruptcy, and we help make it easy for you.
Bankruptcy is a great opportunity to clean your financial slate from debt and then re-establish and rebuild your credit the right way.
To help you do that, our firm has access to a great resource. The 7 Steps to 720 program helps you rebuild your credit to a 720 (an A rating), in one year. And that’s even after a bankruptcy.
This program, which we offer free for our clients, will teach you:
- How to rebuild your credit the right way
- Why most credit scores are wrong
- Which credit cards actually hurt your credit score
- How to stop lenders that report the wrong information
- How to re-establish your credit after a bankruptcy, foreclosure or short sale
We offer this program for free because we want your bankruptcy to be a success.
To find out more about this program, contact us online today to talk to an attorney or call us at (901) 327-2100.