Answers to Your Questions About Credit and Bankruptcy
Credit and bankruptcy go hand in hand, and many of our clients worry how bankruptcy might affect their score.
Even though bankruptcy does affect your credit score, it can also be the one thing that saves your credit in the long run.
Fortunately, we’ve thought a lot about this issue. We offer all our clients a free program to help you improve your credit after a bankruptcy to an A rating in as little as a year. We help with questions about life after bankruptcy.
And I wrote this free report answering some important questions, like:
- What is credit?
- Why is good credit so important?
- What does good credit look like?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of credit cards?
- How can you raise your credit score?
- Can you still get credit after a bankruptcy?
This report is easy to read and offers a lot of value. It’s FREE and simple to download: just enter your name and email address through the form on this page, submit, and then click the download link.