As a veteran and 3M attorney TN residents have trusted for over thirty years, I’m offering a free legal consultation to any veteran who suffered hearing damage after using 3M earplugs.
I am a 3M attorney TN residents rely on. And I am also a veteran. Which is why I am participating in a lawsuit against 3M, a company who sold over two million faulty earplugs to the United States military for over a decade.
According to a complaint filed by the U.S. Government, 3M knew their two-sided combat earplugs would eventually fail, offering little to no protection to the soldiers wearing them. But they did not disclose that to the military. Instead, they chose to profit while dedicated service men and women damaged, or even lost, their hearing. This is the outrage I am fighting against.
3M’s combat earplugs failed the soldiers they were supposed to protect.
Here are the most important facts you need to know about the 3M lawsuit, and the model of earplugs that are at the center of the accusations.
- The defective earplug model under scrutiny is the Combat Arms™ Earplugs Version 2 (3M CAE.V2).
- They are two-sided, with one side green and one side yellow. They are the only two-sided earplugs in use, so it’s easy to know they are the right ones.
- The military purchased them to protect the hearing of soldiers in war zones in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- They were in use from 2003-2015.
- 3M allegedly did not inform the military of a known defect, which may have resulted in hearing loss, impairment, or tinnitus (ringing in the ears) for veterans who used them.
- The earliest any potential victim could possibly have known of the problem was July 2018 when the Department of Justice released the information publicly.
- The earplugs allegedly were too short for proper insertion in the ears, could loosen over time, gradually losing noise-cancellation performance altogether.
If you only remember one thing, remember this: 3M injured men and women who risk and give their lives for our freedom, and they did it for profit. This is why I am a 3M attorney TN veterans can rely on.
If you used 3M combat earplugs and later suffered hearing loss or damage, call us right away for a free legal consultation.
As a former service member myself, I will not stand for this egregious neglect. We must get justice for veterans. This is why I’m offering a free legal consultation to any veteran who has suffered hearing damage or tinnitus after using the defective 3M earplugs. We are actively taking on cases against 3M in the Nashville, Mid-South, and Memphis TN areas.
My team of experienced 3M military earplug lawsuit lawyers is standing by to tell you how we can help. Contact us online or call us at (901) 327-1212 for a completely free legal consultation, no strings attached.
It would be our honor to hear your compelling story and tell you about our strategy. Don’t wait. Call us today to get the justice you and your family deserve.