Interesting stories about lawsuits, mass tort cases, and other personal injury issues.
- It’s an honor to perform at the Tony awards. …Until you’re hit by an enormous falling set piece.
- What options out there can help protect children who are born into the US prison system?
- Don’t get attacked by geese. And business owners, don’t let your employees get attacked by geese, either.
- The Costa Concordia cruise ship fiasco is nowhere near over. Another lawsuit filed, asking $200 million for four people.
- It’s a one in a million chance, but it can happen: blood transfusion allegedly led to HIV.
If you’ve suffered an injury that you believe was caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of someone else, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact our Memphis personal injury lawyers online or call us at 901-327-1212 to talk for free about your situation.