Stop Foreclosure Lawyer Memphis, TN
If you are at risk for losing your home in a foreclosure action, you may benefit from receiving legal help from our stop foreclosure lawyer in Memphis, Tennessee. Darrell Castle & Associate has represented many of our fellow community members, and helped them sue their mortgage lenders who wrongfully tried to foreclose on them. Call us without delay to learn how our stop foreclosure lawyer in Memphis, TN may be able to help you, too. We offer homeowners a free consultation to explain their circumstances so that we can determine how we can protect their legal rights.
Tennessee Laws Regarding Foreclosure
Tennessee is a non-judicial foreclosure state which means that for a mortgage lender to foreclose on your house, they are not required to first file a lawsuit against you, or schedule a hearing beforehand. This means you will not have the opportunity to argue your case in a courtroom. Instead, you will receive a 30-day notice, and then a 60-day notice. Contact us at Darrell Castle & Associate if you have received a notice and speak to our stop foreclosure lawyer in Memphis, TN to learn what options you have to keep your home.
Wrongful Foreclosure Actions
There are several circumstances under which a mortgage lender may pursue wrongful foreclosure actions against a homeowner. At Darrell Castle & Associate, our stop foreclosure lawyer in Memphis, TN can help you if any of the following circumstances have occurred:
- After falling behind on your mortgage payments, your mortgage lender gave you misleading or incorrect information about the options available to you for saving your house.
- After applying for a modification to your mortgage loan, your mortgage lender began sending you foreclosure notices.
- After applying for a modification to your mortgage loan, and during that review period, your mortgage lender provided you with false information about how to stop the foreclosure process.
Our Stop Foreclosure Lawyer in Memphis, TN Can Help You
Our skilled stop foreclosure lawyer in Memphis, TN has helped many residents who found themselves in the position of fighting a foreclosure action. Call us today if you need assistance with any of the following circumstances:
- Preventing your home from being foreclosed on.
- End the foreclosure process while you await the resolution of your mortgage modification review.
- Determining options to save your home, including the possibility of arranging a payment plan in order to catch up on late mortgage payments.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Our Stop Foreclosure Lawyer in Memphis, TN.
Darrell Castle & Associate provides a no-cost consultation to any homeowner who is at risk for losing their home in a foreclosure action. If this describes your situation, it’s imperative that you contact our office without delay. Our stop foreclosure lawyer in Memphis, TN will review the details of your circumstances. Based on years of experience and a thorough understanding of all applicable laws, the guidance provided to you by our lawyer can help you decide how to move forward. You will not be charged for this confidential consultation with our stop foreclosure lawyer in Memphis, TN so call us as soon as possible.
“Everyone that me and my wife delt with were so helpful and understanding . So far they have been wonderful , explained everything very well , where even I understood!! Would highly recomend them.”