I’m a 3M Combat Earplugs Lawsuit Attorney TN has trusted for Over 30 Years, and I’m Offering Free Legal Consultations to Veterans
I’m a 3M combat earplugs lawsuit attorney TN relies on. And I’m also a veteran. This is why the allegations against 3M, a company who sold over two million earplugs to the United States military, strikes a chord with me.
Allegedly, 3M knew their two-sided earplugs would eventually fail, offering little to no protection to the soldiers wearing them. But they did not disclose that to the military. Instead, they chose to profit while dedicated service men and women damaged, or even lost, their hearing. These claims come from a complaint filed by the U.S. Government against 3M.
As a former service member myself, I will not stand for this egregious neglect. We must get justice for veterans. This is why I’m offering a free legal consultation to any veteran who has suffered hearing damage or tinnitus after using the defective 3M earplugs. Read on to learn more about the lawsuit.
The Facts About 3M’s Defective Earplugs
Here are the most important facts you need to know about the 3M lawsuit, and the model of earplugs that are allegedly at fault.
- The defective earplug model under scrutiny is the Combat Arms™ Earplugs Version 2 (3M CAE.V2).
- They are two-sided, with one side green and one side yellow. They are the only two-sided earplugs in use, so it’s easy to know they are the right ones.
- The military purchased them to protect the hearing of soldiers in war zones in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- They were in use from 2003-2015.
- 3M is accused of not informing the military of a known defect, which may have resulted in hearing loss, impairment, or tinnitus (ringing in the ears) for veterans who used them.
- The earliest any potential victim could possibly have known of the problem was July 2018 when the Department of Justice released the information publicly.
As far as their defects, the earplugs allegedly:
- Were too short for proper insertion in the ears.
- Could loosen over time, decreasing their effectiveness.
- Could gradually lose noise-cancellation performance.
Remember one thing if nothing else: this company injured men and women who risk and give their lives for our freedom, and they did it for profit. That fact alone should anger anyone.
This is why me and my team of lawyers is hard at work on a 3M combat earplugs lawsuit — to get our veterans justice.
We Are Here to Get You Justice
Darrell Castle & Associates, PLLC is on your side. I am offering a free legal consultation to any veteran who served in the military between 2003 and 2015 and used 3M Combat Arms™ Earplugs Version 2, then later suffered hearing loss, impairment, or tinnitus. There are absolutely no strings attached.
When you call us at (901) 327-1212, we will ask you a few questions to get to know your case. We’d like to know what base or country you were in when you used the earplugs. Did you buy them yourself or were they issued to you? What was your baseline hearing when you first entered the military, and what it was at discharge?
Most importantly, we want to hear your compelling story. Are you unable to hear your baby’s voice? How has your hearing loss, impairment, or tinnitus changed the way you live?
Time May Be Running Out
We may have a limited time to file on behalf of Tennessee users of these 3M earplugs, so do not hesitate. Call us at (901) 327-1212 or contact us online today to speak with lawyers you can trust. It would be our privilege to tell you how we can help.