Memphis law firm Darrell Castle & Associates is now accepting cases related to Medtronic INFUSE® Bone Graft.
INFUSE® is a bone-growing device used to help bones grow during and after surgery. It’s approved for use in lower back surgery.
But 85% of the time, it’s used off-label: inserted in other types of surgery besides the few for which it’s been approved.
When used off-label, INFUSE® has been linked to severe injuries, including
- spinal and respiratory damage
- and even death.
This is an incredibly dangerous device. It can cause bones to overgrow, which is what leads to serious problems all over the body.
If you’ve been injured by Medtronic INFUSE® Bone Graft, our attorneys are here to help. You’ll get a lot from us that won’t get from just any injury attorney:
- Vast experience with drug cases, including Tylenol, NuvaRing, major anti-despressants, and many more dangerous drugs.
- Customer service our clients RAVE about.
- Compassionate care, with home visits if necessary.
- TONS of resources at no charge, available on our website and in person.
- No cost unless we win for you.
- No hidden fees. EVER!
If you’ve suffered from a bone graft injury, or if a loved one has been injured, contact us today.
And make sure to get your copy of our free report about Medtronic INFUSE® Bone Graft.