As a military hearing loss attorney TN counts on, I am fighting for justice for veterans.
By now, you may have heard about the defective military earplugs scandal that is plaguing so many of our veterans. Here are the important facts you need to know, from a military hearing loss attorney TN has trusted for more than 30 years.
The Facts About the Scandal
The U.S. Government filed an official complaint against 3M in 2016, alleging the following:
- 3-M sold the U.S. military earplugs for over a decade that they knew would be ineffective for protecting soldiers hearing
- The defective earplug model under scrutiny is the Combat Arms™ Earplugs Version 2 (3M CAE.V2).
- They are two-sided, with one side green and one side yellow. They are the only two-sided earplugs in use, so it’s easy to know they are the right ones.
- The earplugs were in use from 2003-2015. They are alleged to be too short for proper insertion in the ears, could loosen over time and gradually lose their noise-cancellation function altogether.
- Because 3-M never informed the military of these known defects, soldiers who used them are now suffering hearing loss, impairment, or tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
- The earliest any potential victim could possibly have known of the problem was July 2018 when the Department of Justice released the information publicly.
The bottom line is this: 3-M injured men and women who put themselves at risk fighting for our freedom, and they did it for money. This is unthinkable. And it’s why I’ve become a military hearing loss attorney TN relies on. I am a veteran myself, and I believe in protecting America’s soldiers from corporate greed.
There is still a chance for justice if we act quickly.
3-M has admitted fault on the record, so liability is clear. And my law firm, Darrell Castle & Associates, PLLC has a strategy to get you the justice you deserve. But, time may be running out to file against 3-M.
Unfortunately, this is not a situation where you can simply go to the VA and state your case. The process of making a claim against 3-M is not simple. Their company made $31 Billion last year, and has top attorneys fighting to protect their interests. Luckily, I have fought many big cases like this in my career — and won. My team of experienced lawyers has proven many times over that we can navigate complicated cases and get the results that families deserve.
This is why I am offering a free legal consultation to any veteran who served in the military between 2003 and 2015 and used 3M Combat Arms™ Earplugs Version 2, then later suffered hearing loss, impairment, or tinnitus. There are absolutely no strings attached. But it’s important that you contact us as soon as possible so we can have the most impact for your case. Dedicated lawyers are standing by to speak with you today at (901) 327-1212.
When you call, we will ask you a few questions to get to know your case. Like what base or country you were in when you used the earplugs, and if you bought them yourself or if they were issued to you. What your baseline hearing was when you first entered the military, and what it was at discharge. We will get to work quickly on your behalf. And we won’t make a penny unless we win your case.
We look forward to speaking with you and showing you how our team of experienced lawyers can help.