If you’re looking for a personal injury lawyer, it may seem like they’re all the same. They all say they have (blank) years of experience and that they’ll get results.
And of course you can ask them about these things. As a Memphis personal injury lawyer, I appreciate when clients ask about my experience or the results I’ve gotten. But there’s another thing you need from a personal injury lawyer that you can’t just prove from a website:
If you ever need a personal injury lawyer, you usually have been through something devastating. From traumatic car accidents to lost loved ones, I know we’re meeting people at a dark time in their lives. I never take that lightly, and neither does my staff.
Having a compassionate attorney means you can trust they will communicate with you, listen to your concerns, and fight for you. Many attorneys can get results, but there’s no doubt in my mind you can get an even better result when you deeply care.
Here are a few things that I believe set my firm apart. If you’re considering a personal injury attorney (whether it’s me or someone else), I encourage you to use this as a baseline:
- We travel locally to clients who aren’t able to get to us.
- We offer a cold soft drink or coffee when our clients arrive.
- We spend quality time communicating with our clients about their case.
- We keep in contact as the case progresses.
- We’ve received the Client Distinction Award from Martindale-Hubbell for client satisfaction.
- We have a 5-star rating on Avvo and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- We keep track of client testimonials and depend on our clients’ referrals.
- Our whole staff is dedicated to this effort.
I truly believe those are the signs of an attorney who cares. If you’re looking for a personal injury lawyer in Memphis, you should expect nothing less.
Contact us today to discuss your case for free.