Interesting stories about lawsuits, mass tort cases, and other personal injury issues.
- Say it ain’t so, Captain Jack Sparrow! Johnny Depp’s bodyguards sued for allegedly injuring a woman while removing her from her VIP seat.
- A $120 million wrongful death lawsuit claims to represent “one million dollars per bullet” fired by police following a freeway chase.
- Bullying is a problem for school kids everywhere; but can a teacher bully students, or is it called discipline?
- Should you be fired for a disability? (No.) How about a severe paprika allergy that requires you to use a service dog? (The answer is still probably no.)
- The phone hacking lawsuit against Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation hits US soil for the first time.
If you have suffered an injury that you believe was caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of someone else, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact our Memphis personal injury lawyers online or call us at 901-327-1212 to talk for free about your situation.