Interesting stories about lawsuits, mass tort cases, and other personal injury issues.
- One family’s attempt to break law enforcement barriers: Suing to get information about their child’s wrongful death.
- Oddly enough, Iowans are suing an Iowan corn plant. The reason? They allege its pollution has damaged their homes, cars, and health.
- When driving a giant dump truck or a school bus full of children, obey traffic laws and get your brakes inspected. It’s called tragedy prevention.
- Famous for smarts, Harvard faces allegations of not-so-smart behavior via a medical fraud and negligence lawsuit.
- Sick from sushi? Lawsuit now filed against CA seafood importer for a sushi-related salmonella outbreak.
If you have suffered an injury that you believe was caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of someone else, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact our Memphis personal injury lawyers online or call us at 901-327-1212 to talk for free about your situation.