Interesting stories about lawsuits, mass tort cases, and other personal injury issues.
- Children’s schoolyards – especially in dangerous neighborhoods – need adequate security. Tragically, they don’t always get it.
- The newest personal injury area of practice in the US is not an easy one: torture injury law.
- Arby’s may have proven successfully that danger can lurk anywhere.
- The QuickTrim diet regimen is being sued for false claims. The question now (as in most cases) is how much the Kardashians should be involved.
- Not a personal injury case, but perhaps it should be: companies can create trademarked hologram versions of your deceased loved ones and make them behave “virtually” in present day. Marilyn Monroe’s estate, not surprisingly, has cooled to the idea.
If you’ve suffered an injury that you believe was caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of someone else, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact our Memphis personal injury lawyers online or call us at 901-327-1212 to talk for free about your situation.