Interesting stories about lawsuits, mass tort cases, and other personal injury issues from the past week.
- Lawsuit in fatal school bus crash focuses on a lack of seat belts.
- Former Houston receiver Patrick Edwards settles lawsuit over broken leg after running into a metal cart during a game.
- Farm pollution lawsuit spurs public relations battle between Chesapeake Bay activists and poultry industry.
- Study suggests tort reform doesn’t lead to large healthcare savings.
- BP Gulf oil spill lawsuit settlement reached for $7.8 billion.
If you have suffered an injury that you believe was caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of someone else, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact our Memphis personal injury lawyers to talk for free about your situation.
Use the form on our website or call us at 901-327-2100.