Interesting stories about lawsuits, mass tort cases, and other personal injury issues.
- $1.6 billion ain’t pocket change – and it’s what Abbott Laboratories will be paying for their illegal marketing of the anti-seizure drug Depakote.
- DC reminds us that if you’re going to arrest people for driving drunk, you should make sure they actually are.
- One man is suing BMW for a rather…unusual…reaction to the seat of his motorcycle.
- A federal appeals court rejected a lawsuit on behalf of combat veterans, claiming it’s Congress’ job to clean up the VA’s mental health care system.
- $24 million awarded after a Coca-Cola truck driver testified she was unaware of the risks involved in using a cellphone while driving.
If you’ve suffered an injury that you believe was caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of someone else, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact our Memphis personal injury lawyers online or call us at 901-327-1212 to talk for free about your situation.