Interesting stories about lawsuits, mass tort cases, and other personal injury issues.
This week, we focus on prison:
- Do kids in prison have rights? Is Louisiana blocking juveniles’ access to legal help?
- How many decades in solitary confinement are enough?
- What responsibility do prisons have toward mentally ill inmates?
- HIV medications are extremely expensive, but does that mean prisons can deny them to inmates?
- What kind of superwoman could escape from prison while delivering a baby?
If you’ve suffered an injury that you believe was caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of someone else, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact our Memphis personal injury lawyers online or call us at 901-327-1212 to talk for free about your situation.