If you believe that you are suffering from a brain injury due to someone else’s negligent actions, then contacting a brain injury lawyer in Memphis, TN from Darrell Castle & Associates, PLLC is the assistance you need. Brain injuries are serious injuries and something that should be taken seriously. Consult with your doctor about your injuries to go about the treatment that is needed for the injury. Once the treatment or therapies have been set up, then it is time to go about receiving the possible compensation and damages for the brain injury from our lawyers.
How Do Some People Receive Brain Injuries?
Brain injuries can happen to anyone and in a variety of different places. They could happen at the workplace, at a venue or entertainment center, schools, airports, malls, and more. They also can be the result of numerous different accidents. Some of these accidents include:
- Slip and Fall Accidents – These accidents can happen on the premises of a property when certain areas aren’t marked correctly or dangerous spills aren’t cleaned up.
- Car Accidents – A car accident that is severe in nature could lead to someone with a TBI or traumatic brain injury.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcycle accidents can quickly turn severe in nature depending upon the details of the motorcycle crash.
- Product Defects – A product could be so defective that it leads to different injuries like burns, electrocution, broken bones, or even a brain injury.
- Pedestrian or Bicycle Accidents – When a pedestrian or bicycle rider is struck by another vehicle, these injuries can be quite bad leading to numerous different injuries including brain injuries.
- Domestic Violence – Domestic violence between people could see objects or firm movements of the body striking someone’s head leading to a brain injury,
- And More
A brain injury lawyer can assist you if you have been injured and received a brain injury. These types of lawyers from our firm have the experience and skillset to get the results that you desire for your injury.
What Compensation or Damages May I Be Eligible For?
Many people wonder if their case is worth anything and if it is eligible to receive any reimbursements or damages. The details of the case will be brought into question and reviewed and depending on how and where the injury took place, that will determine eligibility for compensation. For example, if the injury occurred at work then it may be possible to secure workers’ compensation for this particular injury. If the injury was due to someone else’s negligence then this will also strengthen the case to receive damages. Those actual damages range from having your medical bills and other things like therapies covered to reimbursement for lost income due to missed days at work. These are all things that your lawyer will be working diligently on to secure for you.
Contact Legal Counsel For Assistance
An experienced brain injury lawyer in Memphis, TN from Darrell Castle & Associates, PLLC can fill you in on all of the details of your case. We will fight for your case and come up with a strong strategy to get you the results that you desire. Nobody should have to go through extra suffering due to somebody else’s fault leading you to an injury. Contact us today.