If you’ve been injured and are applying for Social Security Disability Insurance, you will need to cooperate with the Social Security Administration (SSA). Here are a few ways to stay on top of your case and fulfill your obligations to the SSA while they consider your application:
- Stay in regular contact with your administrator to know what they need from you.
- Show up on time to scheduled appointments and exams.
- Provide requested documents.
- Present materials to the SSA on time.
- Keep a cordial attitude toward your administrator.
Even if you can jump through all the hoops, SSA denies many people from receiving social security disability benefits. For years, our long term disability lawyer Memphis, TN turns to has been helping people receive social security disability payments in a timely manner. If you have been denied, our attorneys can help you get the benefits you need. Contact us today to talk for free about your options.
(Related: Other causes of SSD / SSDI denial)