By: Darrell Castle

If you were injured in a slip and fall accident that wasn’t your fault, then you’ll want to contact an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible.

A slip and fall accident is really like any accident. When you’re seriously injured, you shouldn’t be responsible for the expensive medical bills and lost wages from time off work. The person or company liable for the accident should be held responsible for that.

  • Medical bills
  • Lost wages from time off work
  • Pain and suffering

Those are three things – and there’s more – that factor into the amount of compensation you’re entitled to if you’re injured on someone else’s property.

If you slip and fall on someone’s property and you aren’t sure whose fault it is, you should still contact a personal injury attorney. That attorney will be able to investigate your case and determine who was liable, and then if you’re entitled to compensation and how much.

For an attorney, slip and fall cases – often referred to as premises liability cases – really aren’t that difficult. Simply put, there has to be negligence that caused the injury and you have to be able to prove that negligence.

You need an attorney you can know, trust and like. You need an attorney with your best interest at heart. In this video, I talk about how to find that attorney.

Darrell Castle & Associates has received multiple Client Distinction Awards from Martindale-Hubbel for client satisfaction, so I can assure you that you’re in good hands here.

To schedule a free case evaluation, call (901) 327-1212 today or fill out one of the contact forms on this page.