Memphis Actos Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured using the drug Actos?
Popular Diabetes Drug Actos (Pioglitazone Hydrochloride) Linked to Bladder Cancer
Have you taken Actos – a pioglitazone-containing diabetes medication – and been diagnosed with bladder cancer?
The FDA has recently announced that use of the medication Actos can result in higher risk of bladder cancer, specifically after more than a year of use.
If you or someone you care about has taken Actos and now suffers from bladder cancer, you may be entitled to compensation. At Darrell Castle & Associates, we are actively pursuing cases against Actos and want to help you get the justice you deserve.
Contact us today, either by filling out the “Get in Touch” form at the bottom of the page, or by calling us at (901) 327-1212, to talk with an attorney for free about your case.
This article is not intended to give medical advice as that can only be given by a licensed physician. Do not discontinue the use of any prescribed medication without first consulting your physician.
- This has been an easier experience that I had imagined. I’m overly pleased with my lawyers!V.T., Memphis
- I was in an urgent situation and Darrell Castle moved like lightening to help me. I am very pleased with this firm.R.H., Memphis
- A very helpful staff that felt like family and not a business.A.W., Memphis
- Darrell Castle & Associates really helped me to regain control of my credit and finances. The entire staff is so warm, friendly, patient and helpful. I am so thankful for them.K.B., Memphis
- Everyone was so kind and understanding and made me feel comfortable and not like just another number. I truly thank everyone here.M.A., Memphis
- Mr. Castle is not only intelligent and fully competent, but also kind and funny. His staff is exceptional and extremely caring. This process has gone quickly and smoothly, and you guys have made a difficult time easy. Thank you!Mr. E, Memphis