As a 3-M earplugs attorney TN trusts, I am offering a free legal consultation to any veteran who wore the defective earplugs, then suffered hearing damage or loss.
I am a 3-M earplugs attorney TN veterans trust. I am also a veteran myself. This is why I want to share the facts about 3-M’s defective earplugs with you, and the details of the lawsuits filed against them.
3-M is a company that sold earplugs to the military between 2003 and 2015. They were the only two-sided earplugs in the military, with one side yellow and one side green. The earplugs were intended for use in combat zones like Afghanistan and Iraq as a means to protect soldiers’ hearing. They were distributed widely, and 3-M profited nicely from this arrangement for over a decade.
Now, this story might not sound too bad… until you learn that 3-M allegedly knew, before they closed the deal with the United States’ Military, that their earplugs were defective. According to a complaint filed by the U.S. Government against 3-M, the company knew their two-sided earplugs would eventually fail, offering little to no protection to the soldiers wearing them.
Instead of doing the right thing and alerting the military to this devastating defect, 3-M chose to profit. They chose to make money while dedicated service men and women fighting in war zones damaged, or even lost, their hearing.
My law firm is committed to getting justice for veterans.
To be frank, I am outraged by the allegations against 3-M. This is not the way to treat the hard-working American heroes who sacrifice so much to keep our country safe. This is why my law firm, Darrell Castle & Associates, PLLC, is committed to getting justice for veterans. We are actively taking on cases against 3-M in the Nashville, Mid-South, and Memphis TN areas, and more.
Here is what 3-M allegedly knew about their defective military earplugs:
- The two-sided earplugs, known as the Combat Arms™ Earplugs Version 2 (3M CAE.V2), were too short for proper insertion in the ears.
- They could loosen over time, decreasing their effectiveness.
- They could gradually lose noise-cancellation performance.
If 3-M had done the right thing, perhaps more of my clients would still be able to live life without their hearing impaired.
We are ready to fight for you and your family.
Hearing loss or impairment can be devastating, and you don’t have to fight this alone. Contact us online or call us at (901) 327-1212 for a completely free legal consultation, no strings attached.
We can help you if served in the military between 2003 and 2015 and used 3-M Combat Arms™ Earplugs Version 2 and later suffered hearing loss, impairment, or tinnitus. When you call, we will ask you a few questions to get to know your case, like:
- What base or country you were in when you used the earplugs?
- Did you buy them yourself or were they issued to you?
- What was your baseline hearing when you first entered the military, and what it was at discharge?
- Most importantly, we want to know your compelling story. How has your hearing loss, impairment, or tinnitus changed the way you live? Are you unable to hear your baby’s voice or function without the help of a hearing aid?
If these conditions apply to you, don’t wait. Reach out to us today to get expert legal advice from a team of experienced lawyers who can help you. We are standing by to get you and your family the justice you deserve.