Tattoos are popular. Not only can you see this when you walk around town, but stats confirm they are.
- $1.65 billion – the annual amount of US spending on tattoos
- 45 million – the total number of Americans that have at least one tattoo
- 14% – the total percent of Americans who have at least one tattoo
- 21,000 – the number of tattoo parlors in the US
Tattoos are a way for people to express themselves and way to declare themselves unique from others. People can get tattoos that have a serious meaning, or they can get tattoos because they were drunk one night and thought it would be funny.
Whatever the reason is, there’s certainly a known risk in getting a tattoo.
There are some ways to avoid injuries when getting a tattoo, such as:
- always stay professional and never get “at-home” tattoos
- if the artist doesn’t ask health-related questions, move on to the next parlor
- opt for a less permanent tattoo
Most tattoo parlors require their clients to sign a “release of liability” form to make it very difficult to be held liable for any injuries.
However, that doesn’t mean they can be careless and do whatever they want.
If you think you were hurt by a tattoo, first go see a doctor. If the doctor claims there was no serious problem, then you probably have no case.
After that, you should contact an attorney. If you were hurt from receiving a tattoo, an experienced attorney may be able to look at the situation and determine there was reckless negligence and fight to recover compensation on your behalf.
Here at Darrell Castle & Associates, we care about you and will fight for the compensation you deserve. We handle each unique case with the sensitivity you deserve.
If you have been hurt, you can speak to one of our experienced Memphis personal injury attorneys by filling out the “Get in Touch” form below or by calling us at (901) 327-1212.
Have you been searching for an auto accident lawyer Memphis, TN area residents trust? Call an experienced lawyer at Darrell Castle & Associates today.