Social Security Lawyer Memphis TN
Do you need help filing for disability?
If you’re applying for SSDI, you need the Social Security lawyer Memphis TN knows and trusts with their applications. At Darrell Castle & Associates, we help you through the whole disability process, from the application to the appeal. You can rest assured you have an attorney on your side who will fight for you and the benefits you need.
Whether you’re applying for the first time or appealing your claim, you want an attorney with experience, tenacity, and results that speak for themselves. You want to know your law firm will stand up for you and treat you with honesty and respect. For decades, we’ve offered our clients excellent service and dedicated legal help.
Apply for Disability in Memphis
When you apply for disability, you may be tempted to submit materials all on your own. Generally, this leads to a denial of the application. In fact, the vast majority of applications get denied.
The Main Reasons for Unsuccessful SSDI Applications Include:
- insufficient medical records
- wrong or incomplete personal information
- lack of doctor testimony and other evidence
- no proof you qualify (like work history or other important info)
There’s no reason for some of the above to happen, especially when an attorney can make sure your application has all the information it needs. With a qualified Social Security lawyer Memphis TN relies on, your application has a much higher chance of success.
Appeal Your Disability Claim
The SSA denies disability claims all the time, so if you get denied you certainly aren’t alone. Our firm helps appeal your claim so you have a second chance. We make sure your application has all the additional evidence and information you might need to make your appeal a success.
In the appeals process, your attorney should look for every possible hole or missing piece. You need someone with attention to detail who will go the extra mile for your case.
The Benefits of Hiring a Social Security Lawyer
Applying for social security disability benefits can be a little tricky, so it may be in your best interest to work with a social security lawyer Memphis TN residents trust. Here are a few reasons why you may want to hire a social security lawyer:
- The Majority of SSD Applications Are Denied: Unfortunately, most SSD applications are initially rejected for one reason or another. A qualified social security lawyer in Memphis TN may help improve your chances of getting your application approved by ensuring it’s accurate and complete.
- A Social Security Lawyer Work in a Team: It’s likely that by hiring a social security lawyer Memphis TN clients respect you will not have to work alone. He or she may have the support of other attorneys and paralegals. At Darrell Castle & Associates, we are here to answer your questions and address your concerns. We make every effort to be consistently available to you when you need us most.
- A Social Security Lawyer Works on a Contingency Basis: The majority of social security lawyers work on a contingency basis, meaning they only get paid if your claim gets approved. If your claim gets denied, you will likely not have to worry about owing your lawyer any money.
- Your Claim May Get Approved More Quickly: An experienced Memphis social security lawyer knows what it takes to craft a strong case and may increase your chances of getting your claim approved more quickly.
- A Social Security Officer May Prepare You for Questions: To receive social security benefits, you must attend a hearing in court and answer several questions from the judge. A social security lawyer Memphis TN residents depend on can walk you through the questions you will probably be asked so that you are sufficiently prepared.
- A Social Security Lawyer May Help You Reapply: A social security lawyer Memphis TN clients rely on can help you reapply for social security benefits if your initial application was denied. He or she can review your initial application to determine why you were denied and then help you make the necessary improvements.
Questions to Ask a Social Security Lawyer
To improve your chances of receiving social security benefits, it’s important to hire a social security lawyer with knowledge and experience. During your first consultation with a social security lawyer Memphis TN offers, consider asking the following questions:
- How many years of experience do you have in disability law? The field of disability law is quite complex, so it may be in your best interest to hire a lawyer who has at least several years of experience in the field. Darrell Castle & Associates can provide you with a skilled social security lawyer.
- How often will we discuss my case before the hearing? It may take up to a year to receive a hearing in front of a judge, especially if your initial claim was denied. Your lawyer should update you periodically about your case during this time and answer all your questions and concerns.
- What is your contingency fee? Most social security lawyers don’t charge fees upfront, but may likely take a percentage of your benefits. Make sure to find out your social security lawyer’s contingency fee at the initial consultation.
Client Satisfaction at Our Memphis Disability Firm
Our SSDI lawyers have helped hundreds of people get the disability benefits they desperately need. In the process, we also treat our clients with compassion and respect. We offer free resources about the disability process and what to expect in case of an appeal. We also come to you if your disability renders you unable to travel to our firm.
As a veteran, I have deep empathy for people who’ve experienced disabling injuries. And as a result, our clients know they will get award-winning service at a reasonable rate. My staff works tirelessly on your behalf, and our fees are limited by law. Plus we never get paid anything unless your case succeeds. So you can have great care at a very affordable price.
Contact a Social Security Lawyer Memphis TN Knows and Trusts
If you need to apply for SSDI or appeal your claim, contact us to get started. We offer a free consultation and don’t get paid anything unless you win. So you have no reason to wait and nothing to lose – except the opportunity to make your claim as strong as possible.
You can speak with a top Social Security lawyer Memphis TN trusts today. Contact us at 901-327-1212 to get started.
Free Social Security Disability Reports:
Other Social Security Disability Resources:
What is Social Security Disability Insurance?
Why Has My Social Security Disability Application Been Denied?
How Age Affects Your SSD/SSDI Application
Why You Need an Attorney for Your Social Security Disability Claim
Critical Things to Know About Qualifying for Social Security Disability
Who Determines Whether You’re Disabled or Not?